Finally, we can pamper you again!
In order to start your vacation as pleasantly as possible, we ask you kindly to follow the following Covid 19 guidelines.
- Following the rules below you can enter South Tyrol in a relaxed manner:Arriving guests are required to:
- present the EU Digital COVID Certificate (EU CoronaPassport) showing whether one has recovered, been vaccinated or tested. It is also possible to present a printed confirmation of a negative test, a convalescence certificate or a vaccination certificate.
Proof of vaccination: Proof of vaccination counts from the 15th day after the vaccination cycle has been completed.
Proof of recovery: Proof of recovery from a Covid 19 infection in the last six months.
Proof of test: Negative antigen or PCR test not older than 48 hours; children under 6 years of age are exempt from testing.
• Before entering Italy, make the ONLINE REGISTRATION using the European Digital Passenger Localization Form (dPLF) and carry the proof of registration digitally or in paper form with you.
Children under 2 years do not need a Covid test.
For your home trip we kindly ask you to check the entry requirements of your home country.
The measures at the Hotel Lamm:
- All employees are tested regularly and wear mouth-nose protection.
- Plexiglass panels are installed at strategically important points. You will find disinfectants in the entire hotel area.
- Table & bed linen are cleaned by Lavarent in accordance with strict safety protocols.
- Our rooms are sanitized after each departure.
- The safety distances are adjusted in all areas. The minimum distance is to be kept according to the law.
- We ask you and your fellow travellers to bring your own mouth-nose protection and wear it at check-in.
- In the confirmation email and in the email, which you receive 3 days before arrival, you will find an online form to fill in your details, to make your check-in easier. We kindly ask you to fill it out and send this online form from home.
- Your welcome drink awaits you in your room.
- The wine & bar menu & the room information are accessible in digital form with a QR code.
- Treatments in our Sky Spa take place. Book your desired treatment already from home.
- Our Sky Spa is open: The swimming pool is open all day. A maximum of 5 people can be in the water at the same time. Saunas are open in the afternoons by reservation, the desired sauna times can be reserved at reception.
- Check-in and check-out times remain unchanged (check-in from 2 p.m. and check-out until 11 a.m.)
In order to counter the Covid-19 outbreak, a number of laws and regulations have been enforced and these are updated periodically on a national and/or regional basis. As we need to comply with any updates, we may not be able to guarantee all the services we normally offer at the time of your stay.
Covid-19 cancellation conditions
We recommend to complete a Covid 19 adapted travel insurance through Europäische Reiseversicherung (see reservation confirmation for Hotel Lamm).