- All employees wear mouth-nose protection and gloves. Plexiglass panels are installed at strategically important points. You will find disinfectants in the entire hotel area.
- Table & bed linen are cleaned by Lavarent in accordance with strict safety protocols.
- The safety distances are adjusted in all areas. The minimum distance is to be kept according to the law.
- We ask you and your fellow travelers to bring your own mouth-nose protection and wear it at check-in.
- In the confirmation email and in the email, which you receive 3 days before arrival, you will find a online form to fill in your details, to make your check-in easier. We kindly ask you to fill it out and send this online form from home.
- Your welcome drink awaits you in your room.
- The wine & bar menu & the room information are accessible in digital form with a QR code.
- Selected treatments in our Sky Spa take place on request.
- Our Sky Spa is open and accessible with a maximum number of people.
- Check-in and check-out times remain unchanged (check-in from 2 p.m. and check-out until 11 a.m.)
In order to counter the Covid-19 outbreak, a number of laws and regulations have been enforced and these are updated periodically on a national and/or regional basis. As we need to comply with any updates, we may not be able to guarantee all the services we normally offer at the time
of your stay.
Covid-19 cancellation conditions
- If you are affected by the Coronavirus.
- If you are in quarantine due to Covid-19.
- If South Tyrol or your home country or region has been declared risk zone and red area.
It would be possible, provinding a medical certificate for point 1 & 2, to cancel your reservation without any charges, or to postpone it to a later date.