Finally, we can pamper you again!
In order to start your vacation as pleasantly as possible, we ask you kindly to follow the following Covid 19 guidelines.
Following the rules below you can enter South Tyrol in a relaxed manner:
- Arriving guests are required to:
- present the EU Digital COVID Certificate (EU CoronaPassport) showing whether one has recovered, been vaccinated or tested. It is also possible to present a printed confirmation of a negative test, a convalescence certificate or a vaccination certificate.
Proof of vaccination: Proof of vaccination counts from the 15th day after the vaccination cycle has been completed.
Proof of recovery: Proof of recovery from a Covid 19 infection in the last six months.
Proof of test: Negative antigen or PCR test not older than 48 hours; children under 6 years of age are exempt from testing.
• Before entering Italy, make the ONLINE REGISTRATION using the European Digital Passenger Localization Form (dPLF) and carry the proof of registration digitally or in paper form with you.
From Friday, August 6, 2021, the Green Pass is valid in Italy for the following points:
• Delivery of food and drinks in closed rooms (does not apply to hotel guests in the hotel restaurant)
• Indoor swimming pools, swimming centers, fitness rooms, team sports, wellness facilities in closed rooms, also in those of accommodation establishments;
• Public events, events and competitions;
• Museums, other cultural sites and exhibitions;
• trade fairs, conferences and congresses;
• thermal baths, theme parks and amusement parks;
• Cultural centers, social centers, limited to indoor activity;
Children under 12 are exempt from the templates of the Green Pass.
For your home trip we kindly ask you to check the entry requirements of your home country.
The measures at the Hotel Lamm:
- All employees are tested regularly and wear mouth-nose protection.
- Plexiglass panels are installed at strategically important points. You will find disinfectants in the entire hotel area.
- Table & bed linen are cleaned by Lavarent in accordance with strict safety protocols.
- Our rooms are sanitized after each departure.
- The safety distances are adjusted in all areas. The minimum distance is to be kept according to the law.
- We ask you and your fellow travellers to bring your own mouth-nose protection and wear it at check-in.
- In the confirmation email and in the email, which you receive 3 days before arrival, you will find an online form to fill in your details, to make your check-in easier. We kindly ask you to fill it out and send this online form from home.
- Your welcome drink awaits you in your room.
- The wine & bar menu & the room information are accessible in digital form with a QR code.
- Treatments in our Sky Spa take place. Book your desired treatment already from home.
- Our Sky Spa is open: The swimming pool is open all day. A maximum of 5 people can be in the water at the same time. Saunas are open in the afternoons from 1 p.m.
- Check-in and check-out times remain unchanged (check-in from 2 p.m. and check-out until 11 a.m.)
In order to counter the Covid-19 outbreak, a number of laws and regulations have been enforced and these are updated periodically on a national and/or regional basis. As we need to comply with any updates, we may not be able to guarantee all the services we normally offer at the time of your stay.
Covid-19 cancellation conditions
We recommend to complete a Covid 19 adapted travel insurance through Europäische Reiseversicherung (see reservation confirmation for Hotel Lamm).